Versatile, sharp, characters, sexy, exotic, luring
Sexy yet professional and lures in an audience of almost any type. I will consider any job and will not bar any industry.
Fun and exciting commercials and demos I am also capable of as well as presentations and online courseware introductions.
I am very versatile. Tell me what you desire and I will be honest as to whether or not I can deliver.
Very easy to get on with and have raving reviews from other freelance employers.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Alabama, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents include American and British English. Some russian accent ability I am also capable of. My performances have been considered by some to be so luring that when I am done speaking, they are left speachless and then after a long pause yet all eyes on me, comes the applause and bravos.
I would like to keep this ability for as long as possible.
In addition, I have been told that with my Classical Singing experience; I find it easy to adapt to scripts in other languages pronouncing everything properly on my own.
I like a good challenge and accept them with a smile.
My Voice Experience
I have spoken to the public on behalf of several graduating classes of the US Navy, have performed Classical Singing (Opera) live as a US Navy Performer.
I take my work seriously yet also have fun with it as to keep spirits running high!
I've been told I am very easy to work with and can adapt to almost any environment where speaking or voice overs are concerned.
I do not discriminate when it comes to job type. I am willing to do just about anything on the scale from innocent to adult and have the voice ability to pull it off.
I am currently a writer for several major article producing companies. I am called upon by certain top employers under this agency and usually am sent invitations on projects opened specifically for me as an article writer.
Most of my training for classical singing which I have used in many demos for businesses in the area was provided in high school as a choir member (Mezzo Soprano) and the US Navy. Voice training in the US Navy commenced in 2000 and concluded in 2005 at which point I left the military. Public speaking on behalf of the US Navy were never tasks or events that were taken lightly as it were.
After my first performances, I was called upon time and time again for award ceremonies, graduations, promotions, division announcements, change of command and so on.
I have a very interesting voice range with perfect pitch and am very flexible when it comes to voice overs yet great quality and deadlines are always adhered to.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a studio which a friend has given me. They are a former television anchor and now shoots videos, records audio for promotions and commercials. His equipment is top notch and is to my avail for major projects.
He also has offered me to use the many packages that are housed in the studio such as voice and time software and a professional microphone that the true beauty and clarity of my voice be heard.
I have many friends in the industry ever how directly or indirectly, that can assist me on projects. If they are not available, I can easily make way to one of the local recording studios.
My ability to bring into view the vision of the project owner (or as close as possible to their vision) of what they desire to be the outcome of the project; is what makes me unique as a Voice Over Artist.
I take seriously their vision as this will enable me to produce a product that is as close to perfect for the employer as possible.
Having performed many times for and within the US Navy and Marines over a five year timespan, I am confident I can satisfy and usually over-deliver a product; yet never to adversely impact the project.
Skills Include yet are not limited to;
* Classical Singing (Opera)
* Mezzo Soprano
* Won national competition in High School singing opera
* Was invited to join an elite group of Opera Singers 1999
* Sang for the US Navy in a special performance group in the year 2000. Sang Opera for two hours and yielded a great performance. Standing Ovation and requests for repeat of one specific song in Italian or French.
* US Navy Speaker for graduations and other events
* Spoke on behalf of several Graduating Classes at Chicago's Daley Center in 2000
* Spoke to the general public during an airshow to announce the pilots in Pensacola, FL in 2001
* 2002 announced the arrival of the Inspector General to our hospital in San Diego, CA. (Great Honour)
* 2002 was awarded special recognition as Aerospace Med Tech. Announced head of the command (Great Honour) at ceremony.
* Was awarded audio tech diploma and Medical Lab Tech
* 2002 was elected Information Systems Officer of 3 US Navy Medical Hospitals.
* 2002 was promoted to the next rank in the US navy and spoke at the ceremony.
* Announced Various Program Graduates in a ceremony.
* 2003 Announced changing of command leaders at US Naval Hospital in San Diego, CA
* 2003 conducted training and award classes for three commands
* 2004 was awarded recognition for having spoken in an excellent and professional manner and thus reflecting my true pride in public speaking on behalf of my medical commands.
2005-2010 Recorded several voice overs for my own commercials before selling my business. Have chosen this career that I may do something I enjoy.
Have been public speaker and classical music performer (voice/opera) since the tender age of 8.
Looking at working as a professional voice over artist in 2010 and beyond!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Otea Leonard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Otea Leonard is a Standard subscriber.
Otea Leonard does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Otea Leonard was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Otea Leonard does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Otea Leonard was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.