My voice can bring a script to life with personality and a natural tone.
Can be warm and deep for narration, cheerful, fun or sexy for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations, characteristic and peculiar for cartoons.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
milanese, sicilian, emilian.
Witch, fairy, pixy.
My Voice Experience
I was still very young when I started to work for the Blind Italian Union, reading and recording many books.
Than I started to work as journalist, speaker and newsreader for two local TV stations. Here I also started to deal with advertising and recording studios.
I felt the need to deepen and improve the skills of voice so I joined a Drama School and a Theatre Company. Very exciting and successful years, I won the Award as best supporting actress at a National Theatre Competition and increased my professional skills.
Since than it begins a relentlessly career that brings me to spread cooperation with many recording studios, working everyday as voice over on commercials, documentaries, e-learning, audiobooks, corporate videos, etc.
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Language studies | Istituto Professionale E. I. Ruzza
1976 - 1980
Actress graduation at "Teatro Popolare di Ricerca" - Padova
My Studio Equipment
Mac Book Pro OS X
Microphone: Rode NT - USB
Cooperation with professional recording studios for post-production.
I also speak Spanish, French and some German.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Orsola Boran by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Orsola Boran is a Premium subscriber.
• Orsola Boran was last active on Voice123 13 days ago