Warm, medium timbre, Character Specialist, cartoon
Warm Baritone timbre voice, with the ability to portray, young males as well as middle-aged and senior males, for voice dubbings as well as for documentary narrations, Commercials, Instructional videos, and audio books.
Being a Character actor, I have a special ability to do many different character voices,in many accents, in both English and Spanish. Also can do many cartoon voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• English - Caribbean
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Dominican Republic
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
-American (mid western, New York, and southern accent.
-British (both high class and low class British)
My Voice Experience
I have done voice over work for commercials, promos.
Narrations for documentaries, infomercials, training videos.
Voice dubbing for local movies and short films.
Also cartoon character voices for local animation cartoon shows
-Graduated from National School of Radio voice-over hosts 1989
-Seminar for Master of ceremonies Julie Carlo Asc. 1990
-Classical voice training, National Conservatory of music 1989-1991
-Theater workshop Giovanny Cruz 1991
-Certification English-Spanish interpreter and translator 2006
-Voice over for movies, cartoon and video games Workshop with Manuel Herrera 2013
My Studio Equipment
- Newman TLM large diagphragm studio condenser Mic
-Avid Pro tools Express plus the Mbox
-PC platform system (windows 7 ultimate)
in addition to the ability to perform various accents in both English and Spanish,..I also have the ability to create cartoon voices as well as the ability to imitate classical cartoon voices like Donald Duck, Mickey mouse, Gooffy, Bugs Bunny,Daffy Duck, Sylvester the cat, Roger Rabbit, among other.
I also have a trained singing voice (tenor-Baritone), specialized in classical opera like singing and for musicals.
I also can produce many different sounds with my mouth,like cars, motorcycles, planes. An I can do a trumpet-trombone sound, and play an entire song.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Omar Patin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Omar Patin is a Standard subscriber.
• Omar Patin was last active on Voice123 130 days ago