heartfelt, edgy, calming w/ depth, guy next door
heartfelt, edgy, calming, with depth, guy next door, sexy, urban, can be slightly accented (new york, spanish).
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
new york, spanish (mexico)
My Voice Experience
I have done voice over throughout my years acting professionally. I've done mostly ADR and looping for the various projects I've worked on as an actor.
David H. Lawrence XVII, Secrets of VO. I attended California State University, Long Beach where I studied under Hugh O'Gorman who introduced me to the Michael Chekhov Technique. I was coached by William Francis McGuire in voice, diction, and text exploration. Worked with Anne D'Zmura that gave me insight into the art of directing, and vision for a career beyond acting. Rounding out my college training, Philip Charles MacKenzie helped me to strengthen my grasp of technique and craft and translate it to an on-camera environment. My college career ended with a BA in Theater Arts from CSULB (June 2007). I also trained at The Actor Center in New York City where I trained in fitzmaurice voicework with Grace Zandarski who currently works for the Yale School of Drama.
My Studio Equipment
Member of Actors' Equity Association. SAG-eligible as well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Oliver Rayon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Oliver Rayon is a Standard subscriber.
Oliver Rayon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Oliver Rayon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Oliver Rayon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Oliver Rayon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.