Rich, resonant, modulated, think Kelsey Grammer
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
BBC, Northern, Cockney, Mid-Atlantic, New York, Yiddish, American Southern, Russian, French, Irish. I can portray English aristocrats or Brooklyn gangsters,Virginia gentlemen, etc etc
My Voice Experience
Voice Overs for:
FDR 4 Freedoms Digital Resources
New-York Historical Society
I have been working as a professional stage actor for the last twelve years, and done a variety of voice over projects, including ADR work in film.
I have worked as a teacher in colleges and secondary schools, and before that I had a career as a juvenile film, TV and B'Way actor. All of these experiences, plus extensive reading to my children and friends with limited vision but sharp ears, have contributed to my vocal abilities.
Sarah Lawrence College, BA
Columbia University MA, MPhil English and Comparative Literature
My Studio Equipment
Logic Studio 8, Heilsound condensor microphone, Blue Snowball USB microphone, Sure stero pre-amp.
Since the early 1980s I have been a published writer in such redoubts of print journalism as The New York Times Book Review, Dissent, The New Leader, The New Republic, The Common Review and many others. I have worked in direct marketing, edited magazines, and taught writing to a myriad of students.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Oliver Conant by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Oliver Conant is a Standard subscriber.
• Oliver Conant was last active on Voice123 38 days ago