warm, natural and emotional if wanted
- forceful and emotional for dubbing or for voice over-characters/ documentary stuff
- natural & friendly for commercials, for e-learning or for information-movies/ image-movies
- cool & emotional for narration & audio-books
- expressive for singing & trained falsetto-voice
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects: Badisch (Karlsruhe), Rheinisch (Wipperfuerth)
My Voice Experience
I did some voice over jobs (character) for TV (Arte, ARD/ WDR, Fechner Media), for Splendid Synchron studio in Cologne I regularly do dubbing-stuff (Emma, 5 days of war). I often do voice overs for corporate videos (Lederfabrik Heinen, Spiggel & Theis, Regionale 2016). Then I did a lot of e-learning (Jobbörse, Universität Köln, Allianz-Insurance) I also have some experience in voice over for commercials ("Wer kennt wen" - TV Spot). For "the old republic", the star wars game, I spoke some fighter-characters (M&S Studio Offenbach/Frankfurt). Recently I did Voice-Overs for Disney Channel ("Disney Magic Moments") and I spoke a documentary/ audio-guide for Benissa/ Spain.
I studied classical acting at the "Hochschule fuer Musik und Darstellende Kunst" in Stuttgart. For about 10 years I took singing-lessons and I joined a voice over seminar in 2008, to be prepared for dubbing. I also work as a composer and as a musician
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103
Shure SM 58
SPL GainStation 1 A/D
Mac Book Pro
Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6
& Voxengo and TAL PlugIns
AKG K271 headphones, Yamaha HS 80 Monitors, Nubert-Speaker,
Additional music gear(analog synthesizers, 60ties organ, theremin, electric bass, soft-synths)
I offer complete jingle-production with vocals, music, sounds and mixing!
(Demo: Jingle S*P*A*R*K)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Oliver Bedorf by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Oliver Bedorf is a Standard subscriber.
Oliver Bedorf does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Oliver Bedorf was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Oliver Bedorf does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Oliver Bedorf was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.