Smooth, Mellow, Sincere, Authoratative
Warm and deep for narrations, genuine and conversational for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I'm the male college student who stood on the table, in the dining hall, proclaiming my excitement for raman noodles...
I'm the inner-city young adult male, kickin' it with the fellas and displaying the features of my new cell phone...
I'm the father of the college student and inner-city young adult, talking with my insurance provider about investment options...
I'm also the guy narrating the lives, of the above individuals, from a first, second and third person perspective. Who am I? I'm the voice of your next project!
My Voice Experience
Over 15 years experience providing radio/television commercials for for some of the following clients:
- Spectrum Films, LLC
- Clear Channel (Radio)
- Hidden Treasure Media, LLC
- Salem Communications
- Seven Bridges Radio
- Titus Broadcasting
- JBD Communications
- General Motors Company
- Jacor Communications
- Affiliated Media Group
- Janklow Audio Arts
- B.A. of Communications (Edward Waters College)
- Penny Abshire: 'Putting Positive Action into Your Voiceover Career' (workshop)
- David Goldberg: 'Welcome to the World of Voiceover' (workshop)
- James Alburger & Penny Abshire: 'Taking Your Voice Acting to the Next Level' (workshop)
- Joan Baker: 'I Dream of Bookings'(workshop)
My Studio Equipment
- M Audio: Fast Track c400 (interface)
- Dell: Latitude 620 (laptop)
- Adobe Audition 1.5 (editing software)
- Samson C01U (studio condenser mic)
Unknown - Click here to ask Octavius Davis
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Octavius Davis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Octavius Davis is a Standard subscriber.
Octavius Davis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Octavius Davis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Octavius Davis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Octavius Davis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.