American, sincere, believable, enthuiastic
I am a versatile, experienced performer. I started my career in radio, then transistioned to television. I have written, produced, directed, or production managed hundreds of television commercials in my career.
I live in San Francisco, California where I continue my career by doing voice over work from my home studio.
I have a mature, warm, friendly voice that "sells". I can do narration, training, or commercial work.
I can also do a harder sell, or a fun, relaxed read.
Raise the register a bit and I can do a younger read.
I invite you to check out my demo here on the site.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Francisco, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a natural West Coast American accent. Can also do a "cowboy" or Texas accent.
My Voice Experience
KSFO Radio, San Francisco, CA
KFRC Radio, San Francisco, CA
KRON-TV, San Francisco, CA
KPIX TV, San Francisco, CA
KTVU, Oakland-San Francisco, CA
Versatile Video, Sunnyvale, CA
William B. Ogden Radio Operational Engineering School
San Francisco State University, Broadcast Communication Arts Major
Taught classes in "Auditioning for Television Commercials"
Have taken various VO classes over the years.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT2-A Condenser Microphone, Sound booth, Ableton Live Software for Mac.
Unknown - Click here to ask Norm Gilbert
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Norm Gilbert by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Norm Gilbert is a Standard subscriber.
• Norm Gilbert was last active on Voice123 247 days ago