Default, Dry, Exuberant, Fast, Flexible,
The voice I provide is variety of comedic and luxurious tones that can only be brought to you by a native of the Pacific Northwest. Fluent in both the art of over-exaggerative voices and consistent pitch toned voices, I offer a plethora of voices that match projects that require the default tone of a cellphone voice mail menu, the smooth and crisp pitch of a talk show radio host, and the feel of amateur actor, for all types of needs. Professional and amateurs alike, my voice fits all basic needs.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
•Basic English Accent
•Fake Imitative Russian Accent
My Voice Experience
My experience spans over the last four years of freelance work varying from student projects to unofficial dubbing of content originating outside the US and of the English Language. I have also worked individually for personal projects, practice sessions and self-marketing ads.
•4+ Years experience in Performing Arts
•2+ Years Acting Classes
•Self-Study of Audio Engineering/Editing
My Studio Equipment
•Sound Isolation Booth
•Blue Yeti Microphone
•2 Years HPR Rep
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ville N by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ville N is a Standard subscriber.
Ville N does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ville N was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ville N does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ville N was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.