Confident, authoritative speaker, teacher, mother
Confident, authoritative speaker/presenter good with business, internet, educational, technical and corporate content.
Credible narrator, tour guide and storyteller with a friendly, warm sound.
Mature woman, mother, grandmother, teacher, business woman, storyteller sound. Easy to talk to and to listen to.
Can create character voices as needed.
Good sense of comedic timing and sarcasm.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Palo Alto, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
NY, British, Irish, Scottish
My Voice Experience
Music DJ/Radio Announcer at KFJC Radio in the San Francisco Bay Area (kfjc.org) for 25 years
- Narrate PSAs
- Create and deliver character voices for fundraiser spots
(produced with Audition)
- Read books and stories as a part of my regular weekly
Narrated 24 Audiobooks now available on Audible.com - both non-fiction and fiction books. (1/15 to present)
Voiced characters for my fiction books including American, British (RP), Irish and Scottish characters.
Non-fiction books include books on: health, herbs, business, marketing, and emotional intelligence.
Cloud Lending Inc. - Narrated 10 E-learning courses to train customers and system administrators to use their products. (12/15 - 9/16) Used Camtasia to record and produce.
Voice One, San Francisco - Commercial, Character and Narration completed all core courses. (2017)
B.Mus.A. University of Michigan
Music performance keyboards and voice.
M.B.A. University of Michigan
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser Mark 4 mic
FocusRite Scarlett 2x2
Adobe Audition and Audacity
20 year veteran Marketing exec in the computer industry in Silicon Valley. Very familiar with technical concepts and technology in general.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Nina Price by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nina Price is a Premium subscriber.
• Nina Price was last active on Voice123 38 days ago