characters, accents, sophisticated / geico london
Convincingly ethnic, sophisticated erudite, smooth and professional but can be comedically fun and appeal to all age groups and capable of almost any ethnicity. British born, specializing in UK, Russian, Indian (Asian) and South African accents. Each accent comes with a character!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Russian repair man, outsourced "tech support", South African commoner (not racist kind!), Cockney Londoner, aristocratic Brit, all the northern england accents, impressions of well known actors (such as Michael Caine), original characters with changing demeanors to boot.
My Voice Experience
For years, I was always coerced into doing an impression here, an accent there. And mostly just for fun. Then one day I was asked to do a VO for a friend of mine who was doing a Las Vegas radio commercial and the client wanted a real English accent. To me it was fun. So I met him and the agency rep at the studio and we hammered out the job in a few minutes. For me it was fun and easy. I got paid and that was that. I didn't even ask for a copy.
It was a casual thing as I already had a career but gradually I became more and more drawn to it as a second career.
Music, film and tv production, post production, visual fx, sound design and audio clean-up.
My Studio Equipment
Sound Forge 9
Working as a director, one works with talent. As a result, I understand the language of the actor and respond accordingly.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Nigel Sarrag by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nigel Sarrag is a Standard subscriber.
Nigel Sarrag does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Nigel Sarrag was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Nigel Sarrag does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Nigel Sarrag was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.