Young, natural, whimsical, humorous
Lancashire and Neutral (RP) accents.
Routinely used to play teenage voices, but can realistically play up to mid-30s.
Fluent in French and German (authentic accents in both).
A voice that's appealing to younger and older audiences alike.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Routinely booked to provide the following accented-English:
International: Australian, New Zealand, Standard American, Canadian, Irish, French, German, South African, Spanish, Polish, Italian.
British: RP, Lancashire, Manchester, Yorkshire, Liverpool, Birmingham, Northern Irish, Standard Scottish, Welsh, Bristol, Cockney, London.
My Voice Experience
As a former entertainment lawyer, dense narrations pose no problem. Used, most days, to provide a variety of voices (different ages and accents) for English Language Teaching recordings.
Cartoon reel available: The Jungle Book (CBBC); Bottle Top Bill (Channel Five); Teenage Fairytale Dropouts (Telegael); The Ha Ha Hairies (Cartoonito/S4C).
Currently the continuity announcer for kids' TV channels "Boomerang" and "POP".
BA (Hons) in Law from Cambridge University.
My Studio Equipment
Comedy writer and improviser on the London comedy circuit.
Qualified solicitor (copyright law).
Fluent English, French, German.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Nigel Pilkington by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nigel Pilkington is a Standard subscriber.
• Nigel Pilkington was last active on Voice123 180 days ago