cartoon characters,wry,news anchore,movie trailers
I have a middle toned voice so i can handle it for many porpuses including narrations promotions, institutional performance, cartoon characters,music news casting, radio spots, broadcastng and dubbing- I'm skilled in both English And Spanish performances.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Colombian
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Latin American accents and currently improoving some north american ones and studying some of the regional UK. ones, some cartoons, politicians, celebrities and diferent kinds of broadcasting styles.
My Voice Experience
I have made some pieces for latin companies for radio spots, radio promos and helped to found the high school radio station, I also was part of some cartoon projects here currently I have an variety show at a station that belongs to a public university on Sunday evenings
Audio dubbing: Academia Arco
broadcasting: Colegio Superior de telecomunicaciones
Journalism: Corporacion Tecnica de Colombia
Communications: Universidad los libertadores
market investigation: SENA.
My Studio Equipment
M-audio usb interface Phantom power added, and audio monitors, mic Behringer 2 pro the console
computer audio production software acoustic pannels secondary mic a standard sure, AKG profesional headet
the mic stands m-audio midi keyboard, and ol' school devices, sony professional turntable and tape recorder.
I can learn easily by listening to make impersonations of many kinds, such as cartoon voices regional accents celebrities imitations movie trailer voices etc.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Nicolas Brando by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nicolas Brando is a Premium subscriber.
• Nicolas Brando was last active on Voice123 11 days ago