Real, Girl next door, Relatable, Sassy, Upbeat
Warm and inviting for narrations, upbeat and perky for Commercial copy, smooth and professional for presentations. Extensive vocal range. I am articulate and professional sounding with a kind demeanor. I am a real person voice. I also play the girl next door with a fresh bright sound. There are times when my copy is soothing and sensual as well as intimate sounding. I can play the girlfriend with the girls hanging out or the fiesty girlfriend of a guy she knows all too well. I can even throw in a little Jamaican accent to spice it up.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Jamaican dialect, british dialect, slight southern twang, slight African inflection, upscale ghetto fabulous
My Voice Experience
1. Marriott Vacation Club
3. ATT Emerging Devices
4. Southern California Edison
5. Brighthouse Networks
6. WGU Indiana University
7. Kellogg's Tasty Challenge (OWN Network)
8. UC Davis Health Systems (On Camera Host and VO)
9. My Local Buzz TV
11. Scalp Brush Instructional video
1. Voicecasters ongoing Workout Group
2. Lynda McCarrell-One on One ongoing workshop from Daniel Hoff agency
3. Brain Bazalla-One on One Voice Over Technique
4. Advanced Scene Study-Ivana Chubbuck Studio
5. Advanced Scene Study-Rebecca Kitt, Ivana Chubbuck Technique
6. TV/Film Study-Brian Reise, Cold Read
7. Scene Study-Rus Blackwell
8. Commercial Copy Workshop-Terry Berland
9. Vocal Performance Degree-University of Miami Jazz Vocal Performance
My Studio Equipment
I own a Yeti microphone and have small but efficient record capabilities in my home.
I am a professional singer with a Jazz Vocal Degree from the University of Miami. I can sing lead vocals as well as background parts. Not only can I sing a multitude of harmony parts ranging from Soprano down to Alto, I am also a songwriter. You can listen to my vocal skills and songwriting ability by visiting:
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Nicola Lambo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nicola Lambo is a Standard subscriber.
Nicola Lambo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Nicola Lambo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Nicola Lambo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Nicola Lambo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.