Sincere, friendly, casual, warm, intimate
Conversational and intimate, covering a range from friendly to heartfelt. Like talking with a friend. Authoritative, credible, mature. Relaxed.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Downeast Maine dialect specialist, plus a variety of regional American speech.
Australian, French, Irish, and British accents.
My Voice Experience
Currently Production Director at Alpha Media Palm Springs, an 8-station group in Palm Springs, CA
Recently Production Manager at RM Broadcasting, a 4-station group in Palm Springs, CA
Recently On-Air host at "Smooth Jazz 94.7 The Wave" KTWV, Los Angeles
Recently On-Air Host Middays at KKGO, Los Angeles (as "Nick Gerard")
-National Museum of the US Marine Corps, Alexandria, VA - Exhibit Narrator
-Net Zero "The Professor" (Promotional DVD-distributed nationwide in Best Buy) 2006
-Center For Substance Abuse Treatmment (NYC Radio & TV Audio) 2006
-"The Lazy Person's Guide To Investing" (Audio Book for Listen & Live Audio) 2006
-Silversea Cruises-2007 World Cruise (Video Narration) 2005
-Yugioh Structure Deck (National TV Audio) 2005
-InForm Radiology Info System (Narration: hear it at Medsyntech) 2005
-Blake's Lottaburger (New Mexico statewide radio) 2005
-Offenbacher's (Retail TV - Washington DC) 2004-05
-Papa John's Pizza (San Diego: talent, writer, producer) 2002
-Sprocketworks Infomercial (Onyx Productions, Los Angeles) 2002
-Pilates Power Infomercial (Onyx Productions, Los Angeles) 2002
Kalmenson & Kalmenson: Working Pro Level 2, Los Angeles
Stuart Robinson Commercial Workshops (On-camera), Los Angeles
My Studio Equipment
* 4 x 6 soundproof voicoever booth, providing excellent isolation
* Sennheiser 416 mic (the L.A. Standard!)
* Files delivered to you in the format of your choice via e-mail, FTP, or web download.
* Audio delivered fully edited, eliminating "breaths" and mouth noises, so you'll receive a pristene recording!
Fresh, persuasive radio copywriting - without the cliches!
On-camera commercial actor.
Comprehensive knowledge of the Great American Songbook.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Nick Summers by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nick Summers is a Premium subscriber.
• Nick Summers was last active on Voice123 21 days ago