Deep, resonant male voice with command & presence
My voice can vary from warm and deep, to sexy and fun, to smooth and professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Norton, Akron, Cleveland, Northeast Ohio, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have an ear for accents. I would need time (a couple of days notice) to prepare for a specific accent.
My Voice Experience
I have made radio ads and sounders for radio using Cool Edit Pro. I self produced an album for my band that is currently available on iTunes. I also have a Podcast called Love Her, Hate Him which can be found on iTunes.
I trained at WZIP, the number one college radio station in the country, and trained at ZTV an Emmy award winning college tv station. Both located on the campus of The University of Akron. I, also, had a weekly column in the campus newspaper.
My Studio Equipment
SSD Drums Program
Amplitude 2 Program
Corel Paint Pro
The album I produced was for the band Booze For Darla. The album name is Boozy Treats. It is an instrumental album, but does show my audio techniques.
I am majoring in Communication-Radio & TV at The University of Akron. I will be graduating in Dec, 2010. I have an extensive knowledge of radio and television production, software, and hardware.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Nick Freeman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nick Freeman is a Standard subscriber.
Nick Freeman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Nick Freeman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Nick Freeman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Nick Freeman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.