Edgy, Cool, Deep 20's/30's
A contemporary British voice. Natural and rich with a streetwise delivery.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - Other
• English - Irish
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Bristol, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Upper / middle class English, Cockney, West-country English, Australian
My Voice Experience
As a Royal Navy Surface and Air radar supervisor I would be talking to ships / aircraft over tactical radio frequencies and briefing senior officers on the relevant aspects . Pronunciation and speed of delivery, using code as a flawless 2nd language was vitally important in this role.
I left the Royal Navy after 7 years of service to pursue Scuba Diving instruction where again I was responsible for briefing students on critical procedures during there course(s). I also taught a great number of foreign students so had to adapt my voice in various ways to give them a clear understanding.
I later qualified as a commercial diver where I was responsible for operational briefings to civil engineering companies on multi-million Dollar contracts. Again a high standard of clarity is essential to secure these contracts. In terms of the actual diving operation using underwater communication devices it was vital for me to be able to converse clearly with the surface crew.
My inspiration to become a Voice Over artist came from film Director James Cameron for whom I was working as a safety diver on his National Geographic ‘DEEP-SEA CHALLENGE’ expedition. And who during one of our many conversations regarding the production of the documentary recommended me to pursue this path.
I lecture Multi-Media 3rd year students from Bath Spa University as well as hosting various photography exhibitions and workshops ranging from 8 up to over 100 people. Having a well timed interesting delivery is essential to an audience understanding of and attention to the topic.
I have been Master Of Ceremonies at 2 weddings where of course bringing humor and adaptably is essential to the quality of the proceedings and enjoyment of the guests .
Garry Terzza VO Masterclass
My Studio Equipment
I have my own studio ( inc sound booth) I use a AT2020 condencer mic ( with pop filter) into a Focusrite interface. For editing I use Logic Pro X
Photography, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Audacity, Videography
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Nick Corkill by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nick Corkill is a Standard subscriber.
• Nick Corkill was last active on Voice123 20 days ago