Rich, Warm, Smooth, Conversational, Character, Announcer, Live, Bass-Tenor
- Deep Bass to Tenor II vocal band.
- Warm/smooth/deep sounds on lower-register.
- Easy-going/casual conversational in low-mid.
- Upbeat/lively in upper-register.
- Vocal-matching for products/toys/games.
- Clear-concise spoken word, for corporate systems/presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Helena, Montana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
- International Accents & Dialects.
- Multiple Character Types & Personas.
- Documentary, Industrial, and Narrations.
My Voice Experience
- Local and Regional Collegiate Sports and Documentary/Promo Narrator.
- United Way (Radio Reading Service) for Blind, Deaf, and Heard-of-Hearing.
- Real Estate Script Writing, Recording, and Post-Production; for multiple properties.
- Podcast Announcer/Host for dozens of episodes, across multiple mixed-media.
- Over 20 years of voice experience, ranging from all formats of the industry.
- B.A. Radio & Television Production / The University of Montana.
(specialized in: On-Air, ADR, Dubbing, Script-to-Screen, and Directing).
- B.A. Communication Studies / The University of Montana.
(specialized in: Public, Interpersonal, and Persuasive Presentations).
- Vocalist for jingles, songs, and other musical accompaniments.
- Regularly attend multiple industry and voice-talent presentations.
- Shot, Edit, Voiced, and Produced two feature documentaries on the voice-over industry.
- Private Coaching & Direction: Cathy Weseluck.
My Studio Equipment
- Microphones: BLUE Yeti, and Studio-Grade Sony Mics.
- Editing Programs: Audacity, Adobe Audition, Avid Pro Tools.
- Multi-Format Production: Wide-Range of effects, filters, and sound creation.
- Dedicated Studio Space: Custom-built home-studio, with audio foam-wall padding.
- Portable Production Kit/Studio: For always-available voice-recordings; while traveling.
- Daily student of the Voice-Over industry: always reading, studying, and learning new techniques.
- Constantly seek to work with and explore new opportunities.
- Client-focused dedication, to always produce the best product possible.
- Often less than 24hrs turnaround time (dependent on project).
- An unmatched love for the people and productions; of the business.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Nick Accristo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nick Accristo is a Premium subscriber.
• Nick Accristo was last active on Voice123 42 days ago