Warm ,sexy ,Authoritative ,soothing , Brotherly ,
I am a professional actor and singer .As such I have a rather eclectic range of voice stylings .Therefore I leave myself open to a wide range of projects !
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Various "American" dialects incl Deep southern , New English(Boston , New York ,Vermont )Jamaican , British(Proper & Cockney) Various European German ,Italian , Spanish , North Irish ,French Nigerian ,Latino ,Urban Black youth(Inner City)
My Voice Experience
As a child actor I had the opportunity to do some voice over work .Later in life I owned and /or operated several of new yorks smaller and finer recording studios .Recently I Narrated an Industrial for Schering/Bayer Germany !
I recieved my HSD from the Elisabeth Seeger School in NYC.
I attended Goddard college where I majored in Organic Aquaculture .While there I had a radio show !
I worked as a child actor appearing on Broadway in "Mrs.Carrie B Phillips"Dir Gordon Parks, At the
Lambs Club Theater .And in several commercials for print and TV !
Later in life I worked at New Yorks M-R Studios(151w30th street) and owned highly respected rehearsal recording studios in NYC's "Music Buildings" @151 west 30th and at 485 8th Ave !
During the mid 80's ,as Sales Manager for the E.S.P. Guitar co,I often found my self in studios and radio stations recording spots for upcoming events .
I narrated an "In house information video" for the Schering/Bayer company
My Studio Equipment
I have a custom made Neve Board
Unknown - Click here to ask Nicholas Van Pittman
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Nicholas Van Pittman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nicholas Van Pittman is a Standard subscriber.
Nicholas Van Pittman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Nicholas Van Pittman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Nicholas Van Pittman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Nicholas Van Pittman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.