Friendly, Educated, Reassuring
A genial British male voice - inviting, friendly, and very versatile.
Naturally warm, allied with professional authority and reassurance, instilling a sense of trust in the listener.
Also excellent at the delivery of humorous content.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
My Studio Equipment
sE Electronics X1 Condenser Microphone
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface
sE Electronics RF-X Reflexion Filter and Isolation Pack
Professional script writer and author.
As a published poet and trained actor, I have a strong sense of the importance of rhythm in the spoken word.
I also have a very good ear for, and delivery of humorous dialogue, through my voice performances in acting.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Nicholas TULLOCH by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nicholas TULLOCH is a Standard subscriber.
• Nicholas TULLOCH was last active on Voice123 82 days ago