Italian deep and versatile voice, polyglot
Natural deep voice with many interesting colors.
Warm, steady, friendly and reassuring voice, adaptable to many styles, tones and recording purposes : elegant or sensual commercials, documentaries, narrations, trailers, jingles and radio sweepers, audiobooks but also cartoons.
I like playing with my voice, changing its inflections, creating characters.
I always have fun and work with professionalism, passion and motivation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I'm fluent in Italian, French, American English and Brazilian Portuguese.
Italian accents from Palermo ( +dialect), Naples, Rome, Florence, Milan, Venise.
Characters : a baby, a psychopath, a snob, a priest, a journalist, a stutterer, a fat man, a drunk man, a wizard, a geek, a Disney voice, a crooner, a teacher, a soldier, an old man, a pitchman, a disc jokey, a radio personality, a ladies man, a gangster, a farmer, a philosopher, a retarded, a soccer player, a president, an entrepreneur...
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Nestore Alotto
- Graduation in film studies
- Lorenzo Pancino Academy
My Studio Equipment
~ Voice-Over booth
~ Pro Tools
I'm fluent in Italian, French, English and Brazilian Portuguese.
I'm good at writing (novels, poems, scripts, morsels, sketches, stream of conscience, jokes...). I'm "obsessed" with words and languages.
I'm an Italian teacher and I love entertaining my students.
I can sing.
I'm fond of cinema, theatre and literature.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Nestore Alotto by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nestore Alotto is a Standard subscriber.
• Nestore Alotto was last active on Voice123 18 days ago