Warm, Character, Believable, Sophisticated, Accent
Warm, entertaining yet believable. London originally now in the USA. Multi-accented, many characters ideal for documetary and company promo/training, classically trained, animation character specialist. Award winning and many years experience.
Numerous accurate accents in Irish, Scottish, Welsh, all regions of UK, North American all reagions, French German, Dutch, South African, Australian.
Documentary and Corporate/training a specialty.
Shakespeare performer but also comedy and musical theater as singer and actor.
Professional dedication to the my work is essential but flexible and accommodating to ensure the best results with the client's needs predominat.
Quality work comes from quality workmanship and quality professional relationships
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - South African
• English - Other
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, all regions, Irish, north, south, Scottish, highlands, Glasgow, French (fluent), Holland, Russian, Australian, South African, Cockney, US all regions, cartoon, scarey, Young man, middle aged man, old man, Older woman, Military, gentleman, BBC, Shakespeare,
My Voice Experience
I am a classically trained actor of over 40 years which includes numerous work within theatre and movie, interviews with BBC, national premieres in musical theater. Voice trainer
7 years John Marshall Central School London
2 years Janet Stern RADA London
2 years consequetive Best Actor Award S Devon Region Drama Federation
Master Degree in Engineering so fully understand technical fields
My Studio Equipment
Shure mics, AVS editing, local professional recording, Nightshift Studios, for special requirements
Performance and voice skills have been primary importance. Voice trainer. Masters Degree in Engineering. Sales and Marketing Institute Fellow (ISSM Fellow) I understand sales, marketing and promotional needs. Documentary, animation, training and product presentation skills are a specialty
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Neil Ryall by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Neil Ryall is a Standard subscriber.
• Neil Ryall was last active on Voice123 27 days ago