deep, low, soothing, professional, knowledgeable
warm and deep for narrations. low, masculine, professional, knowledgeable. i am very literate and well-read, so i can do audio books and narration. perfect voice for phone greetings and menus. unique yet friendly. most experience is in business work; presentations, phone greetings, menus, stock-check systems, etc. yet, versatile and comfortable with other work such as voice-overs for television, movies, and commercials. also, very low voice if you need an voice-actor for a villain.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
best at american accents, low voice for darker characters such as villains or heartless computers. wise, elder, elderly voice ability for older characters. professional voice for business-related material and voice work such as phone systems, phone menus, machine voices.
My Voice Experience
9 years as the voice of IKEA North America. I was the phone voice for any IKEA number called in the U.S. My voice greeted the customer and guided them through every menu. I was also the voice for their stock-check system which included over 3000 items.
4 years as the voice for the Baltimore based company ThinkConverged.
My voice was picked as a sound-byte for a Dateline news-magazine television episode regarding the frustration of calling call centers.
no formal training for voice-work, however, i have years of experience doing phone recordings for IKEA and ThinkConverged.
My Studio Equipment
i have easy access to numerous studios and various equipment. i have years of experience working with sound engineers and i am very familiar with studio work and equipment.
very well-read, knowledgeable, intelligent, professional, experienced.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Neil Herrmann by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Neil Herrmann is a Standard subscriber.
Neil Herrmann does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Neil Herrmann was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Neil Herrmann does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Neil Herrmann was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.