Clean, Exciting, Energetic, Fresh,
I have a very clean voice that is just easy to listen to. It can be energetic and persuasive. It can be smooth and relaxing. I can sell a wide range of emotions with my voice. I sound like someone you can relate to.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Naturally a standard United States dialect, Pretty good english if I have to
My Voice Experience
I have been asked by friends and peers to do voiceovers for informercials, and class projects. I was on the debate team in high school and was very good at it so I know how to use my voice persuasively. I have been the master of ceremonies for multiple local film festivals and so I know how to engage an audience effectively.
Im currently majoring in Electronic Media & Film and minoring in Mass Communication at Towson University. Ultimately, I want to write and direct for film and television. I know how to work with people and I know how to take direction well.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a a good microphone and the programs Garage Band and Pro Tools.
I set up and run audio equipment for events at Towson University.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Nathan Shinholt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nathan Shinholt is a Standard subscriber.
Nathan Shinholt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Nathan Shinholt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Nathan Shinholt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Nathan Shinholt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.