Genial, Soft, clear, upbeat, energetic, casual
A welcoming, smooth US male voice. Subtle, accent and assured delivery.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Able to produce many regional american accents (northern, southern, New York, Californian, Tex/Mex etc.)
Also able to produce standard british accent.
Through reading to my children I can produce many characters and voices both young and old, which may be of interest for audio books and/or school productions.
My Voice Experience
As a full time father of 5 and regular church attender I have loads of opportunity to read! -Homework with my children (factual readings)
-Bedtime stories (fiction/non-fiction, even to my teens and wife!)
-Public speaking assignments throughout the year with my faith, including regular weekly class teaching assignments (factual and faith based readings).
In the past I was also in charge of running the recording studio for Hastings and Rother Association for the Blind's Talking Newspaper, featuring myself from time to time.
Having been involved in the music arena most of my life has also enabled me to work on speaking with large numbers of people boosting my confidence and presentaiton experience.
Over 30 years reading experience! You can always trust on a good read from me!
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
My Studio Equipment
SCM 950 Condenser Mic (large diaphragm)
Apple Mac Garage Band
Active in my local congregation I am asked to speak on a regular basis on a wide variety of subjects.
As a musician and LMT ( Licensed Massage Therapist) I can also incorporate my knowledge of these areas into any project if needs be.
In years past I have also run the recording studio for the local "talking newspaper" for the blind, giving regular readings and am also in the process of setting up a podcast of motivational readings.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Nathan Meacham by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nathan Meacham is a Standard subscriber.
Nathan Meacham does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Nathan Meacham was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Nathan Meacham does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Nathan Meacham was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.