Smooth, Full, Rich, Classy, Pitch, Range, Elogant
I have great pitch control and breath control. Although my voice is very versatile, my strength is my smooth, rich, classy but also friendly voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Kansas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I don't do accents because I'd rather focus on being the best with the smooth and rich voice I was born with
My Voice Experience
My very first voice-over job was for a promotional video for JBS. JBS is the worlds leading producer of meat. They're a fortune 500 company with a revenue over 3 BILLION in 2010. I'm new to this game but I'm a rising talent with a will to succeed.
I've always been a great public speaking skills but I had never pursued voice-over jobs. My grandfather had experience in voice-overs and one day said that I had a great voice for voice-overs. So he began to give me some tips of the trade that I picked up very quickly. He is the one that sparked the beginning of my voice-over career.
My Studio Equipment
I go to chapman recording studio in Kansas City. They have a very knowledgeable staff and the very best equipment for voice-overs. I'm planning on constructing my own studio in my basement within the next year.
I will do everything I can to make sure that whoever hires me gets exactly what they want on time with the very highest quality. I'm easy to contact and I do whatever it takes to make the voice-over process stress free for my employer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Nathan Martin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nathan Martin is a Standard subscriber.
Nathan Martin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Nathan Martin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Nathan Martin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Nathan Martin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.