baritone, announcer, confident, wry, authentic
Confident, fun, and rich for commercials.
Warm and deep for narrations.
Professional, confident, and well-informed for presentations.
Quirky, fun, and energetic for character work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French Accent, English Accent, Irish Accent, various southern accents,genuine, proper, rough, sleazy, smooth, confident, calm, angry, tough, cool, educated, stupid, simple, egotistical, sophisticated, poignant, profound
My Voice Experience
I have been doing voice-over work since college. There was a film program there in which students liked me to do their narration because of the quality of my voice. Later in my acting career I have been the "Curtain Speech" recording that one would hear at the theatre before the performance begins. Since then I have worked with some NYU graduate students in a multimedia program called ITP, in which my voice has been used for some of there projects (an elevator that talks to you, an interactive video game). I have also been a professional demonstrator for a time; selling products by simply talking about them and demonstrating. I am also a certified New York City tour guide.
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Acting received from Purchase College Conservatory of Theatre Arts and Film (Magna Cum Laude)
Commercial VO Training from Marla Kirban Voice Over (NYC) Coach: Bruce Kronenberg
Private Training in Voice and Speech by Lee Dillon, Jenny Israel, Thom Jones.
My Studio Equipment
On my PC I use Audacity with an AT2020 USB Microphone in a sound controlled environment.
I have also been a professional demonstrator for a time; selling products by simply talking about them and demonstrating (Nespresso, Gnu Foods, George Foreman Grills and Blenders). I am a certified New York City tour guide; constantly using my voice to tell stories in a clear and interesting way.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Nathan Kaufman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nathan Kaufman is a Standard subscriber.
• Nathan Kaufman was last active on Voice123 342 days ago