Energetic, Genuine, Character Actor
I'm an actor and improviser first and foremost, and I strive to bring a unique and creative take to all of my work. I bring a wide range of styles to my commercial work, such as energetic and fun, approachable expert, gentle and loving, and especially unique characters for character-driven scripts.
I make a good straight man, and am comfortable speaking genuinely on narration and technical voice-over as well. Plus, I have a lot of geeky passions to call upon -- which is definitely very usable for books, video games, and other various projects.
Drop me a line if you'd like to know more -- I'll make your project easy and fun!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am decent with a somewhat small range of accents and dialects, but character acting is my strong suit. Got something fun and/or strange to portray? Try me out. (I'm a crazy person, I'll do it!)
My Voice Experience
I have been acting in live theater productions for three years and performing improv comedy for slightly longer than that. I bring all of my performance experience to bear when it comes to voice over.
I have two years of training in commercial VO and have worked with a wide variety of scripts and styles.
- The Atlantic Theater, Florida
- Sound Advice, Chicago
Commercial Voice Over
- Improv Olympic, Chicago
The Improv Program
My Studio Equipment
Sterling Audio ST55 Microphone
CEntrance MicPort Pro Pre-amp
Unknown - Click here to ask Nathan Glynn
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Nathan Glynn by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nathan Glynn is a Standard subscriber.
• Nathan Glynn was last active on Voice123 318 days ago