Fun With A Bite
Male baritone from late 20's-50's.
Animated, witty, eccentric, funny, dramatic announcer, confident, and straightforward for commercial.
Smooth and endearing narrator.
Engaged, savvy, natural professional for presentations.
Storyteller, intense, dramatic, real, quirky: games, audiobooks, docs, TV/film
Real, animated, excited Dad or big brother for animated/youth promos
Intense, natural, off-beat, adult promo
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Russian, Irish, Eastern European, North American East Coast , Texan, SoCal Surfer
My Voice Experience
Thank you for reading this far. It must be a challenge to read these profiles.
I was a child actor and touring musician until 1998. Spent 15 years in the film trailer and media advert biz. I helped launch the careers of Voice Actors Tony Rodgers and Anna Graves from my position as head of music at The Ant Farm.
In 2012, I decided to follow my love of acting and voice and enrolled in classes at Kalmenson in Burbank and Voice Trax West in Studio City. Industry professionals are impressed with my abilities and Scott Holst (SBV) took me under his wing and produced my demo.
I practice with working voice actors 3 times a week and most believe I'm also a signed working actor. Currently in Promo class with Joyce Castellanos and Animation with Susan Palyo.
You want confidence and a delivery to remember I'm your voice.
Kalmenson & Kalmenson Voice Actor 1, 2, Working Pros. Joyce Castellanos Promos 1 & 2, Gene Cordes Trailer, Susan Palyo Animation 1 Voice Trax West, Pat Fraley animation, Jeff Howell Promo, Cedering Fox Promo, Tony Oliver voice acting 1-3, Upright Citizens Brigade Improv 301.
Established the music dept at The Ant Farm and produced trailer score for The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy, Pirates of the Caribbean, Shrek, and Harry Potter.
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser 416, Neumann TLM102, Avalon 737, Pro Tools, Mac
I've produced over 1000 songs that include the Siren Cues Library at APM and Corner Stone Cues. Have easy access to music at affordable rates if needed.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Nathan Duvall by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nathan Duvall is a Premium subscriber.
• Nathan Duvall was last active on Voice123 2 days ago