informative, comical, professional, fun
I have a bright youthful versatile voice. Thoughtful and philosophical for dramatic narratives. Warm and trustworthy for intimate VO. Lively, friendly, energetic for promotion. confident, professional, and persuasive for presentation. Multi-inflection versatile character voices for all moods and demeanors. I have been singing as a career and passion for 8 years and lend many strengths from writing and performing vocally to my VO.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• English - New Zealand
• English - Irish
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American (Northern), American (Southern), American (New York City), American (Boston), American Hindu, Canadian, London British, Cockney British, Australian, New Zealand, Irish, Scottish.
My Voice Experience
Podcast Recording - (2009)
Comedic Radio Drama Series - (2009-2010)
Multiple Music Vocal Recordings - (2009-Present)
Commercial VO for local events - Rochester Community and Technical College - (2010)
Theater and Screenplay readings - Various Locations - (2011-Present)
MC VO for local area events - RCTC - (2010-2013)
Narrative VO for short films - Perspective of Love - (2012)
- I have an AAS in Audio Production and Engineering - RCTC - 2012
- Produce my own music, poetry, and film
- Have attended Local Theater Workshops and film workshops
My Studio Equipment
DAW - Logic 9.1.8 on 2011 Intel-based iMac @ 16gb RAM, 2.5GHz quad-core i5 w/6MB shared L3 cache
Audio Interface - MOTU 896 mk3, MOTU 8pre, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Pre-amp - Universal Audio LA-610 mk2, Presonus Studio Channel
Microphones - Blu Baby Bottle, Rhode NT-1A, Shure (57, 58, 81)
Software - Waves Complete, Ozone Mastering Suite, Melodyne
I run a production studio out of the Midwest (Aspired Music) and do Sound design for film and mixing/mastering for most audio. I occasionally write and produce films, stories, and screenplays. I can also compose and performs music on most instruments for any need.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Nate DeBoer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nate DeBoer is a Standard subscriber.
Nate DeBoer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Nate DeBoer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Nate DeBoer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Nate DeBoer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.