Wide character range, Appealing, Energetic, Fun!
My voice can be described as:
• Warm, conversational, friendly, best friend, buddy, pal, tough guy, athlete, jock.
• Authentic, genuine, honest, forthright, professional.
• Straight forward, expert, intelligent, sincere.
• Wry, sarcastic, snarky, humorous.
• Sexy, smooth, luxurious.
• Fun, upbeat, hip
• Calm, reassuring, knowledgeable.
• Slightly reedy, cool, rock-n-roll
Particularly good with comedy, "regular guy": best friend, buddy at the bar. - Beer, Sports, Cars, Trucks, Razors, Phones, Tech, etc. ("macho, cool guy")
Smart, trustworthy, professional, educated and reassuring for presentations and ad campaigns.
Ease with difficult words and foreign languages -- scientific, pharmaceutical, financial, geographic, etc,
Upbeat, lively, story telling, first person narratives.
Animation range: monsters, good guys, bad guys, soldiers, nerds, teenagers, kids, bad dads, inappropriate doctors, etc.
Plethora of accents.
Strong improvisation and sketch comedy skills.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
*British - Posh, Cockney, Middle class
*Irish - southern, northern
*American regional - Southern, Texas, New England, Mid West, New Jersey
*New York - Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens
*Impersonations - (in no particular order): Ed Wynn, Charlton Heston, Jack Nicholson, Cary Grant, Clint Eastwood, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Julia Childs, Alec Baldwin, George W. Bush, George H W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Johnny Carson, Christopher Lloyd, Crispin Glover, Bill Murray, Billy Bob Thornton, Sir Ian McKellen, Elijah Wood, Christopher Guest, Ben Kingsley, Ray Winstone, Family Guy, Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Alec Guinness, Brak, Zorak, Beavis and Butthead, Hank Hill, Jimmy Durante, George C. Scott, Rod Serling, Bob Hope, Grouch Marx, Chico Marx, The Muppets, Christopher Walken, Jack Sparrow, The Jerky Boys, Gomer Pyle (Jim Nabors), Woody Allen, Jonathan Harris, Jay Leno, Jimmy Stewart, William Shatner, Humphrey Bogart, Peter Lorre,
My Voice Experience
Over 10 years experience.
ESL Learning Videos
The Draw Shop Whiteboard Animation VO artist. (Mulitple commercials, learning vids, promos, etc)
Animation/Video Game/Puppets include:
*Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
Multiple titles on Audible.com
James Patterson Books:
Word of Mouse, Sci Fi Junior High, Laugh Out Loud
Claudia Gray: Defy The Stars
Actor/Puppeteer/Singer/Writer. Have performed regionally, in New York and toured nationally and internationally.
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Musical Theatre, University of Central Florida.
Associates Degree in Digital Media Productions, Television/Radio.
John Tartaglia (Sesame Street & Avenue Q)
Noel MacNeal (Sesame Street & Bear In The Big Blue House)
Anna Garduno (All Grown Up, Angry Beavers, Digimon, Jak & Daxter)
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yeti Pro
Blue Spark Digital
Edit using Logic Pro X, Audacity
Acoustically sound treated home studio booth.
Phone patch/Skype session capable
Actor, Puppeteer, Singer, Improv, Sketch Comedy, Impressions, Accents.
I've worked on many children's productions (ImaginOcean, Rescue Rue, Mouse King) and have portrayed many different characters/voices on film, television, radio, stage and audiobooks.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Nate Begle by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nate Begle is a Premium subscriber.
• Nate Begle was last active on Voice123 3 days ago