Female chameleon: I am what you need.
My voice is versatile: Naturally, I have a warm alto voice. I can do rich and deep, high and silly, warm and resonant, flirty and sexy, urgent and authoritative, smooth and professional, even comic voices. As a longtime actor and broadcast professional, I can be the voice your project requires.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
While American midwestern English is my natural accent, I am comfortable playing various American dialects (southern, Bostonian, Baltimorean) along with British, Australian, Spanish, and Canadian.
My Voice Experience
Have worked as a news reporter, audio editor, announcer, voiceover/production specialist, and talk show host/producer at WMUC and WCVT radio (Baltimore, MD)
Have worked periodically as a mobile party DJ/emcee (Baltimore, MD; New York area; soon in New Jersey)
Have worked as an announcer and voiceover/production specialist at WRKA radio (Louisville, KY)
Have worked as an in-house desk assistant/reporter, tape editor, talk show board op at WCBM radio (Baltimore, MD)
Have worked as talk show producer and co-host at Sirius Satellite Radio (NYC)
Have worked as board op/producer at CBS Baltimore
Have worked as a freelance broadcast journalist, documentary news producer, and freelance fill-in announcer since 1996 (various location)
Have done it all -- news, announcing, programming, production, voicing -- at my own community service Internet public radio station, Grateful Dread Public Radio, since 1996 (broadcast via Live365.com)
Have worked in radio since 1979
Studied radio-tv-film at the University of Maryland, College Park 1979-1980
Studied mass communications and journalism at Towson University 1981-1984
My Studio Equipment
In-house studio includes Adobe Audition 3 and Audacity; we use Skype for phone calls, Sennheiser and other microphones, BSW audio mixing consoles
Experienced news, PR, and advertising copywriter
Award-winning print journalist
Longtime public speaker and community organizer
Singer and actor since childhood; presently, I do the occasional cabaret show and perform, with guitar, at folk shows, peace rallies, and community service events
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Natalie Davis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Natalie Davis is a Standard subscriber.
Natalie Davis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Natalie Davis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Natalie Davis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Natalie Davis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.