Upbeat, Girl Next Door, Warm, Professional
My natural voice is upbeat and feminine. I am able to do warm and deep for professional narrations as well as sexy and fun voices. I am able to sound like a young boy among other characters and have also mastered the "Lateral Lisp".
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Oneonta, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mid-Western, Long Island, Valley girl, Southern, Irish, British, Cockney.
My characters range from young children to middle aged women. With the abilty to go from a very girly, upbeat sound to a sultry, deep one.
I am able to impersonate Sarah Palin and Mae West and am excellent at speaking with a Lateral Lisp.
My Voice Experience
I have been acting in Musical Theater for 17 years, a skill which I have found to be immensely beneficial in Voice Overs. I began training with a Voice Over casting director in Los Angeles in 2009. Through extensive training I was able to explore my voice and eventually made my reel. Since then I have lent my voice to several projects including commercials, narrations, and elearning aids.
2007 - BA from SUNY Cortland
- Double Major - Musical Theater/Communications with a concentration in PR and Advertising
2008 - Studied at the Groundlings School of Improv.
2008 - Studied at The Larry Moss Studio
- Classes included a Three day intensive, On-Camera cold reading, Imrov., and Scene Study.
2009 - Trained with Carroll Kimble of Carroll Voice Over Casting.
My Studio Equipment
Own a Blue Yeti Microphone with an Auphonix pop filter.
Record onto Audacity
Access to local studios with professional recording equipment.
I am also a singer classically trained as a Soprano. I am now able to sing in the Mezzo / Alto / Belt range as well, in the Musical Theater, Pop and Classical genres.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Natalie Bain by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Natalie Bain is a Standard subscriber.
Natalie Bain does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Natalie Bain was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Natalie Bain does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Natalie Bain was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.