AfricanAmerican, Comedic, Authoritative, Warm
- African-American and "sassy"; chock-full of personality (I'm a comedian)
- Authoritative and sincere for medical, insurance, and technical subjects.
- Warm, calm, and trustworthy for presentations
- Upbeat and comedic for promos
- Warm and friendly yet objective for narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New Zealand and Australian, Southern accents (Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia), Sassy urban woman,
My Voice Experience
I'm a stand-up comedian who brings a unique energy to all copy, along with humor (where appropriate)! I have lent my high-energy sound to promotions for local commercials and to web videos promoting specific products.
I have also appeared in Midwest regional radio ads for healthcare companies, where my neutral accent and emotive voice added gravitas to a "everyday people" promo.
I also work on a number of comedic web series providing character voices and traditional commercial sound, usually lending a sense of verisimilitude to non-sensical copy.
B.A. in Film & English
Private study with Joan Baker
Private study with Bruce Kronenberg at Marla Kirban Voiceover
Improv comedy at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater (Advanced Study and special workshops)
Improv comedy at Chicago City Limits
My Studio Equipment
Sound Forge for editing
Avid for multi-track recording
(Both for PC)
Unknown - Click here to ask Naomi Ekperigin
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Naomi Ekperigin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Naomi Ekperigin is a Standard subscriber.
Naomi Ekperigin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Naomi Ekperigin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Naomi Ekperigin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Naomi Ekperigin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.