Young, Upbeat, Friendly, Character Specialist
My voice is young sounding and versatile. I can provide an energetic and friendly personality for commercials and presentations. In addition, I can also give a strong and dramatic tone for film or voice over work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Puerto Rican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Northeastern American, Posh British, Russian, Valley girl, Militaristic character, Dumb blond, Stereotypical teen girl, Little girl, Little British girl.
My Voice Experience
I have had experience in a variety of projects spanning over animated films and audio dramas. In the beginning of my career I was a character specialist on a short audio podcast. From there I provided other character voices and sounds for a number of animated shorts for the School of the Museum of Fine Arts.
Most recently I have voice acted for a number of animated films for Machinima and an audio drama, Drop Dead Confidential.
Currently a student at the School of the Museum of Fine Arts studying in animation, illustration, and sound.
In college and high school I have had time and lessons put into editing for sound and animation.
My Studio Equipment
In my own personal studio I have the following:
- Blue Yeti USB Microphone
- M-Audio Producer Cardioid Microphone
- Pop filter, used on either mic
- Pro Tools Essential
- Garageband v3.0.4
I have experience editing sound and vocals. Programs I have learned include Protools, Audacity, Garageband and I have been and am able to learn new programs quickly. In the past I have had experience editing live and animated films using final cut pro.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Nadia Rodriguez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Nadia Rodriguez is a Standard subscriber.
Nadia Rodriguez does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Nadia Rodriguez was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Nadia Rodriguez does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Nadia Rodriguez was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.