fresh, energetic, girl next door, sexy, fun, clear
A fresh, energetic, clean, vivid and versatile voice.
My voice ranges from warm and rich for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations, clear and professional for phone messages.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a clear Latin American Neutral and accent-free delivery in Spanish, although I can do: Mexican (with Mexican: Chilango, Norteño,Sureño), Colombian, Central American: Argentinean, Cuban or Venezuelan accents.
English: With Hispanic Accent
My Voice Experience
I have done voiceovers for a variety of clients: Dish Network, IBC bank, Pizza Hut, and Credit Guard of America. I have played moms, sisters, “comadres”, aunts, teachers, and spokeswomen. Being in the audio production business for more than 15 years gave me the experience on service, timing and delivery.
-Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Media and Communications, from the University of Monterrey. As a college student, I spent my school days attending, and performing theater plays where I developed my love of acting.
- I have spent 15 years as an assistant and manager of a recording studio.
My Studio Equipment
- Microphones: AKG 414 TLII, Sennheiser ME66.
- Mic preamp: Sound Devices 302.
- Compressor: DBX 1066.
- Recording/Editing platform: ProTools, 002R, iMac Dual 2.8GHz.
- Sync to picture capability.
- I always approach to every job with my whole being. I become the character, whether that is a “comadre” , a mom or an announcer. I transport myself to that place. No job is ever just a gig for me. I’m easy to follow directions, always with a smile on my face.
- I also have a pretty flexible schedule for any recording needs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Myriam Vargas by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Myriam Vargas is a Premium subscriber.
• Myriam Vargas was last active on Voice123 3 days ago