Young, energetic, yet smooth voice
I have a unique voice and range, with the ability to create dynamic characters. I am younger than the average VO artist, which brings credibility to children and teen roles. My demos showcase genuine young energy, as well as friendly, warm, and conversational tones in older roles. I also can create a serious or dramatic mood when appropriate, and can handle complex narrations with credibility. I spoke Spanish for the first 6 years of my life, and then moved to the southern United States. Although I am not fluent in Spanish any more, I can provide authentic Latino accents. I am young and enthusiastic, as well as very serious about my craft.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Latin American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Richmond, Virginia Area, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Teen Guy, Boy, Speech Impediments, Cartoon Characters, Animated Animals, Geek, "Joe Cool", Hippy, Old West, mobster, exaggerated Mexican, authentic Latino, Hispanic, Mexican pronunciations.
My Voice Experience
Voiced a stop-motion animation short film character (10-year old boy with speech impediment) for award-winning Australian filmmaker.
Over one year one-on-one VO training with professional actor. Final Act Drama, Chesterfield, VA. Many hours of practice reading, as well as producing.
My Studio Equipment
Audio-Technica AT2020 mic, Windows Latpop using Audacity, Shock Mount, Wind/Pop Screen, Isolation Shield
Unknown - Click here to ask Mynor Stickley
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mynor Stickley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mynor Stickley is a Premium subscriber.
• Mynor Stickley was last active on Voice123 4 days ago