Relatable Explainer, Approachable Business Executive, Friendly, Everyman Warmth
Michael Saunders is an experienced, creatively adept voice-over talent with one overarching goal: to bring genuine, relatable warmth to client projects!
As a home-studio equipped FULL-TIME voice talent, he has the flexibility to meet the strictest of deadlines.
National or international. 24 hour (and often, same day) turnaround on mixed down, production ready audio files is his standard metric.
Ego-less and very directable, can-do attitude.
SCRIPT INTERPRETATION SKILLS + PIPES GO BEST WITH...
-Impactful, authoritative internal/external corporate presentations that either provide business data, sales information and/or a clear and compelling call to action
-Controlled and engaging technical, medical and industrial narration
-Unaffected (natural), upbeat commercial scripts that require a conversational, everyman sensibility. Think: "Howdy neighbor! Man o' Man, lawn sure looks great...beer?"
-Educational media, e-Learning, training videos
-Rugged "spec heavy" scripts that appeal to the tactically talented (police, military, security), gear-heads, truck guys/gals and outdoor sports enthusiasts. Michael can also do an intense gritty "gravel tone" when the script requires it.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
SF Bay Area, CA, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
N. American Standard
N. American Standard, West Coast
N. American Standard (Cowboy/Rural)
>Partying rocker(been on the road way too long, broseph!)
>Street vendor(bad attitude,condescending,sarcastic)
My Voice Experience
HUMBLED & HONORED TO HAVE WORKED ON PROJECTS FOR...
*Integrify - Enterprise Request Management
*Prysm Video-Walls (CNBC National TV Broadcast)
*Wehype Global AB
*SuVolta CMOS Technologies
*Chevron Corporation (Fort Ross, US-Russian Dialogue)
*Amegy Bank of Texas
*Snellings Law LLC
*The McCann Team - Mike McCann Realty
*Kyocera Mobile Communications
*GreenPipe AB (SnapSplit Pipes - Offshore/Submarine Cable System)
*Justerini & Brooks Scotch Whisky (Diageo plc)
*Skullcandy Premium Headphones (14 product video series)
*Northwest Axe Company
*Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS)
*Bio-gen Extracts Pvt. Ltd., (India)
*US Tubing Duct & Pipe Mfg
(Culinary/Food Processing & Mfg)
*South Chicago Packing Co.
**Voicetrax Academy, SF Bay Area CA**
Formal study of voice-over techniques; “colors of your voice", script analysis, two person dialogue, and narration
**Private Instruction, Veteran Voice Actor/Acting Coach, SF Bay Area CA**
Advanced Technique. Intensive training covering a broad range of commercial and narrative copy. Pacing, effective breathing techniques, script dissection, etc.
My Studio Equipment
Industry standard DAW
Professional grade, large-diaphragm condenser and dynamic microphones
Patched/Directed Session Capabilities Available
*Note: Michael has access to multiple audio engineers with experience in Foley, SFX, BGM, gaming, etc.
Michael believes that WORKFLOW PLANNING is an underrated skill. That said, he approaches each project with (3) main focus areas in mind:
1) Speed. Clients have critical deadlines which must be met on a consistent basis. Check the ego at the door...be flexible...be thorough...listen to the client...get the job done!
2) Accuracy and Quality. Respect the copy/script as written. From a technical perspective, mixed down audio files need to be of superior quality and error free. Analog voice and digi-technology must blend in a meaningful and wonderful way.
3) Ease of interaction. Hire to project completion process should be fluid, professional, efficient...and enjoyable!
Michael is also a musician (drummer) and lyricist.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michael Saunders by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Saunders is a Premium subscriber.
• Michael Saunders has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours