Deep, sexy, soothing, movie trailer guy, integrity
Seductive, Deep, Baritone, warm, movie trailer guy, mixed with the calm, soothing sounds of a caribbean day; I do commerical, narrative, on hold, promo and trailer work with integrity and heart.
Hire me if you want Promos, trailers and one-liners with flare. Don LaFontaine. Full Production of Radio ADs. fully produced radio ads and IDs.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
pretentious, old crotchety man, small baby/child, larger than life, announcer, tail-gate party guys, frat guys, promo and movie trailer guys.
My Voice Experience
I have been a musician for many years and have always been in front of a mic. My voice has trveresed many an ear, while most people have told me that voice over, radio, telephone messages, and promos was my calling,of course besides medicine where I am a physician. My soothing voice helps my patients find their relaxation and soothes their anxiety - yeah right!
I have been a musician, songwrite, singer for over 20 yrs and feel comfortable in front of a nice condenser mic.
Further education - BS (UCLA), MD (AUC school of medicine)
-LaReve' Perfume range, Australia - Full product narration, audio/video
-Video Game in production, Brazil - Multiple characters
-"A giant new years eve party," Sioux falls, SD, Radio commercial
-Disclosure statements for the American College of Cardiology, monthly podcast
-Phone tree/IVR production - Virginia, TSSI Military equipment distributor
My Studio Equipment
3.2 GHZ, 2GB RAM, PC with Sonar PE, Wavelab post production software, Waves, Izotope ozone, and many other plugins - lots!
AKG Perception 220 Condenser, MXL USB 990 Condenser mic, guitars (elec/ elec acoustic), Mstudio 88Key midi keyboard/controller, Korg X3 keyboard/workstation
Mackie 1202 VLZ mixer
Cell phone patch in my board
mastery of medical, science, and technical language.
patient and energetic
I take very good direction, but can interpret scripts well.
I am an MD.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michael Lewis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Lewis is a Standard subscriber.
• Michael Lewis was last active on Voice123 17 days ago