Deep, cool, macho, wry, sarcastic, charming, manly
Deep and manly for narrations. Like Mad Men mixed into a glass of scotch. Low, cool, and professional if I'm selling a Lexus or insurance. Sexy and wry if I'm selling a sexy Lexus or a wry insurance.
For character pieces, my voice is macho and jovial. Like a good friend, or that one guy at the sports bar you like to chat with. Charming and folksy, but also edgy and sarcastic when it's called for.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Peter Lorre impersonation
My Voice Experience
I have recorded a television and an internet commercial for the Samsung NX1 smartcamera. I was coached by Ed Lewis of Hyperbolic Audio/Shut Up and Talk.
One-on-One coaching from Ed Lewis at Hyperbolic Audio/Shut Up and Talk
"Cracking the VO Code" with Ed Lewis at Hyperbolic Audio/Shut Up and Talk
"Intro to Voiceovers" with Carrie Faverty at the Actors Connection
"Storytelling Level One" with Adam Wade at the Magnet Theater
"Level Three: Long Form Intensive" with Peter McNerney at the Magnet Theater
"Level Two: Intro to Long Form" with Russ Armstrong at the Magnet Theater
"One Day Workshop: Exposition
is Your Friend!" with David Razowsky at the Magnet Theater
"Level One: The Principles of Improv" with Megan Gray at the Magnet Theater
MFA in Comics and Cartoon Art, CCS
BFA in Studio Art, Bard College
My Studio Equipment
Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone
Audio-Technica ATH-M30 Professional Studio Monitor Closed-back Dynamic Stereo Headphones
On Stage Stands MS7701 Tripod Boom Microphone Stand
Hamilton Encore Orchestra Stand
Adobe Soundbooth (CS4 and CC)
Live Storytelling Performer
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Morgan Pielli by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Morgan Pielli is a Standard subscriber.
Morgan Pielli does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Morgan Pielli was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Morgan Pielli does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Morgan Pielli was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.