Young and upbeat. Characters, accents, singing
Over twenty years of acting experience and training. You believe in your business. Pick someone you can trust.
Morgan Bailey Keaton delivers reads that talk to you, not at you. Her sound is young, fun, and real--great for retail, but also highly versatile and believable. On the other hand, silly and goofy characters. Can be the girl next door or the alien in the next galaxy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Burbank, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Chicago, USA Southern (Kentucky, Southern Belle, east coast), New Zealand
My Voice Experience
Voice for YMCA of award-winning Greater Louisville campaign,
Industrials for Lowe's, Clearly Changed, and PHIA
Bob Bergen, Pat Fraley, Charlie Adler, Tony Oliver, Marc Cashman, Barbara Harris
DePaul University Theatre School: Claudia Anderson and Phil Timberlake (voice & speech), Jane Brody and Dexter Bullard (acting), Rob Chambers (improv), and John Jenkins.
North Carolina School of the Arts: one month intensive on acting, improv, and dozens of other skills (Robert Beseda)
Improv Intensive (two weeks)
Walden Theatre conservatory (1997-2007): training in all areas of performance from acting to Shakespeare to improv to singing to dialects. Was in 19 productions.
My Studio Equipment
Fully equipped studio with ISDN, Source Connect, etc.
Extensive experience in editing both audio and video
Access to many studios in the LA area. Please contact for further information.
Fluent in Japanese
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Morgan Bailey Keaton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Morgan Bailey Keaton is a Premium subscriber.
• Morgan Bailey Keaton has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours