voice talent, audiobook, voice over specialist
Warm, deep, sweet, smooth for professional presentations. Kindness for audio books and kids audiobooks.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
• Spanish - Colombian
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Venezuelan
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
mostly any latin american accent, comedy, drama or romantic production.
My Voice Experience
My background comes from the radio world in Spain were I started as a talk show host. In short time I start to produce other programs as well as using my voice in spots, commercials.
Yet in USA, ultimately I have been involve in several productions that includes a TV series for kids putting the voice to a moppet. Also my voice has been used as a main voice over for a charity organization and also for a corporative infomercial. Actually my voice is in a several radio programs as an announcer at In Touch Ministries.
My carrier started at the age of 18, and basically my knowledge and experience comes from all this years working in communication.
However, I also been a Spanish Teacher, Radio Producer, Events Manager Director, Volleyball Coach.
My Studio Equipment
My husband is an audio engineer with experience in editing different kinds of auido productions: Dubbing, spots, tags, radio productions.
Actually we have little hardware and software edit equipment and planning to upgrade some of them.
I am also a writer. I have cooperate in several magazines and as Radio Producer I have experience to create scripts.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Montse Mota by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Montse Mota is a Standard subscriber.
Montse Mota does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Montse Mota was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Montse Mota does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Montse Mota was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.