Energetic Youth, Girl Next Door, Wacky Characters
Focused and imaginative reads for animation. Energetic, playful and quirky for character animation. Warm and youthful for narration, focused and upbeat for presentations, charming and lively for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Youthful/hip and posh british accent, out going adult New York accent, young girl/teen spanish accent, youthful and mature southern accent, valleygirl accent, hip-teen australian accent, young Judy Garland impression, Miley Cyrus impression, Kristin Wiig(target lady) impression, adventurous princess.
My Voice Experience
I have completed a full time acting, voice-over and writing intensive in September 2011. Since that time I take weekly voice over classes focusing on a variety of animation work from television series, video games and anime. Commercial cold reads. Corporate and audio book narration as well as promotional narration.
I wrote and completed my demo in the following months after my program. Currently taking voice and text lessons privately.
-Six months of intensive training in animation, commercial and narration voice-over at Vancouver Acting School
-Screen writing, directing and editing using pro-tools for completed projects at Vancouver Acting School.
-Current weekly in-booth training for animation, commercial cold reads and narration at Vancouver Acting School
-Ongoing vocal and text training with Trish Allen
My Studio Equipment
-easy access to studio and pro-tools
-Ongoing acting training in scene study and audition technique.
-Musical theatre experience.
-Screen writing for film and television.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Montana Norberg by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Montana Norberg is a Standard subscriber.
• Montana Norberg was last active on Voice123 319 days ago