Clear, sophisticated, assertive, characters
Fun and relatable for commercials, clear and sophisticated for narratives and presentations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can perform child voices and I'm flexible in terms of accents: I can work on any accent to make it sound authentic!
My Voice Experience
With a background as an on-air radio personality, I have succinct understanding of voice work and the various ways to manipulate the voice. I'm no stranger to voice recording as I've voiced numerous radio promos, spots and live on-air song intros. I've also voiced "song tags" for the past three years in which I was endorsed by the prestigious radio consultant Mike O'Malley. Eight radio stations throughout the country hired me to record "tags" that audibly labeled each song's title and artist following on-air play.
- Graduated from Villanova University with a degree in Communications (focus on Film and Media Studies)
- Worked in radio broadcasting from 2004-2008
- Launched Molly Stewart Studios in 2008, offering song tags to various stations throughout the United States
- Studied under some of radio industry's masters of sound, including Steve Stewart (KSD Program Director in St. Louis, MO) and Stoney Richards (PD of WDSY in Pittsburgh, PA)
- Freelance journalist from 2007-2011, wrote weekly visual arts article for The Grand Rapids Press in Grand Rapids, Mich., and various articles and one blog entry for Shore Magazine
My Studio Equipment
Microphone, sound board, editing equipment inside home studio
I also have some modeling experience and I'm comfortable in front of a camera.
I'm eager to work and excited to work on your next project!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Molly Stewart by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Molly Stewart is a Standard subscriber.
Molly Stewart does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Molly Stewart was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Molly Stewart does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Molly Stewart was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.