Timeless vocal talent, Straight/Comedic, Singer
Ability to mimic any male voice or singer with mastery. Years of voice training provide my clients a wide vocal range. Professional and friendly for narrations and commercials. Playful and fun for animation and comedic pieces. Classic voices for film trailers and promo reels. Deep, sexy voice is a specialty.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American (General), Southern, New England, British (Received Pronunciation), Comedic animation, Tough-guy, Deep, Robot, Effeminate, Smoky,
Impersonations: Clinton, Reagan, Obama, Ozzy, Jim Carrey, SNL characters, animals
Speed is a specialty for tags, contests, and prescription commercials.
Native accent is Pacific Northwest (Rhotic).
My Voice Experience
Can do it all, from film VO for ADR to Albertson's Deli Commercials. Experience recording/producing in both small amateur studios and major audio recording facilities. Has worked in Seattle, LA, and New York.
Professional voice career began over a decade ago at the University of Washington studying under "Mr. Moviefone," Russ Leatherman. Further voice coaching and opera training in Seattle conditioned my voice and tone. Music is a specialty.
Passion for voice work came from years of speech competitions and debate tournaments in high school. Has performed on stage, television, and film. Deep research background and experience in journalism. Working film producer with film and audio production experience.
My Studio Equipment
Has access to any type of studio needed and have many contacts in the audio engineering world.
Career has spanned many arenas, from political to entertainment. Hard working film producer with a strong understanding of marketing, time management, client-based work, and creative writing.
"Im the guy you could hire to lead your national advertising campaign or MC your wedding, meaning Im professional, flexible, and excited to work with new people."
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact MJ Mouncier by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently MJ Mouncier is a Standard subscriber.
MJ Mouncier does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
MJ Mouncier was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
MJ Mouncier does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. MJ Mouncier was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.