The Voice of Authority
I am a ring announcer for boxing and mixed martial arts. I have done radio and television commercials for banks, sports, car dealers, and many other types of businesses. I have also narrated documentaries.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a variety of laughs, I speak German ,and some French, and can pass for an American Southern accent.
My Voice Experience
I was discovered by a fight promoter who asked me: "Why aren't you a ring announcer?" I replied, " I wouldn't know where to begin." He said those magic words:" You're hired."
I have studied at The University of Iowa and am currently taking classes from The Wharton Business School. I have participated in many acting workshops, and am a member of the International Society of Thespians.
My Studio Equipment
I generally use Pulse and/or Adobe Audition. Because of my access to state-of-the-art studios, I do not have a home studio established.
I have years of experience in sports announcing. I also write/produce/star in a radio show on the local ESPN station, "Tri-States MMA Live." I have worked in the restaurant industry, specializing in wine service and high-end dining. I am currently employed in the insurance and finance industry.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Mitchell Scott by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mitchell Scott is a Standard subscriber.
• Mitchell Scott was last active on Voice123 224 days ago