The Voice of Authority
I am a ring announcer for boxing and mixed martial arts. I have done radio and television commercials for banks, sports, car dealers, and many other types of businesses. I have also narrated documentaries.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a variety of laughs, I speak German ,and some French, and can pass for an American Southern accent.
My Voice Experience
I was discovered by a fight promoter who asked me: "Why aren't you a ring announcer?" I replied, " I wouldn't know where to begin." He said those magic words:" You're hired."
I have studied at The University of Iowa and am currently taking classes from The Wharton Business School. I have participated in many acting workshops, and am a member of the International Society of Thespians.
My Studio Equipment
I generally use Pulse and/or Adobe Audition. Because of my access to state-of-the-art studios, I do not have a home studio established.
I have years of experience in sports announcing. I also write/produce/star in a radio show on the local ESPN station, "Tri-States MMA Live." I have worked in the restaurant industry, specializing in wine service and high-end dining. I am currently employed in the insurance and finance industry.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Mitchell Scott by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mitchell Scott is a Standard subscriber.
Mitchell Scott does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mitchell Scott was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mitchell Scott does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mitchell Scott was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.