variety, stong, relaxing, assertive, offbeat,
I have done commercials for local companies with an excited type sounding tone. I have done narrations for "on hold" phone messages using a calm relaxed informative and comfortable tone. I have done character voices on a radio skit. I have had a warm inviting tone and at times can use a rough tone as well. Slight Character accents of UK English, Irish, and Arab. I have my own studio in house to create imaging, and I am a musician/singer/songwriter that can create Jingles as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Middleburg, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish, Russian accents
My Voice Experience
Mailbox Store-located in Mastic Beach NY, wrote jingle for the store and created a character image skit promoting the store.
Avengers Field angency- created imagery for "on hold" message and narration of the companies abilities. Wrote and produced a commercial describing the companies attributes.
Attended The Connecticut School of Broadcasting in Westbury NY. received an award for speech and copywrite.
I have been involved in the entertainment business for over 20 years. I have done lead vocals, Song writing, instrumentals, Harmonica, and vocals.
My Studio Equipment
Cool Edit, Adobe audition, Boss Br-1600 studio recorder 8 trk capabilities mix down to 48 track out put capability.
As mentioned I have recording capabilities in home and I am able to attack projects for clients immediately upon request, . This allows for having a quick turnaround for works created. I can send the mp3 file either by postal mail on a CD or by internet access.
My clients have been compeletely satisfied with the works that I have done on their behalf.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Mitchell Hunter Maybury by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mitchell Hunter Maybury is a Standard subscriber.
• Mitchell Hunter Maybury was last active on Voice123 154 days ago