Warm, youthful, sexy, mom, wry, pliable, accents.
Warm, youthful, flirty, mom, wry, pliable voice, good with accents.
Your frustrated teen daughter, your indulgent and forgiving wife, your exasperated best friend, your sympathetic and supportive sister or therapist, your bright and helpful receptionist, your confident and dynamic colleague.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, French, American Latina, urban American Latina, Filipino, Urban (African-American), Southern Belle, small-town Southern (over the top).
Gen X/Y, flirty girl, ironic friend. Frequently used for "slight attitude" from "rocker chick" to "know-it-all teen." Classy and friendly phone systems, tongue-in-cheek interactive conversation, and open and engaging "matter-of-fact."
My Voice Experience
Telephony, voice systems, online training presentations, audiobook recordings, and audio downloads.
Google, MySpace, small audio and mainstream audio publishers, club phone lines (Calor), and local advertising agencies (HVS).
- 2 years VO training (Voice Factory, SF, under Taylor Korobow, including classes with CW Wolfe and Joan Spangler, owner of Look Talent Agency, previous representation)
- Digidesign ProTools Sound Production Certification
- Theater training
- Executive producer of my album (avail on Itunes)
- BA in English (Creative Writing) and Film from Stanford University.
- Senior level corporate writing career in online advertising and marketing for the tech industry (10+ years). My agency and corporate work with online advertisers and their ad campaigns means I understand advertising and can better help you create the creative you're after.
My Studio Equipment
- Shure PG42-USB Vocal Microphone
- Sony Soundforge
- 50% up front, 50% on final version acceptance.
- 1 revision included
- For an additional surcharge I can provide copywriting services, or extra revisions.
- Be sure to let me know the file format you want this in and sound specifications.
- Please provide me with a copy of the finished media you post with my audio work; or, provide the link when complete.
MORE ABOUT ME
- I am half black (American) and half Filipina which lends flexibility to my voice and knowledge to both cultures (and accents).
- Singing: As a professionally trained vocalist, I've learned to be emotive with phrasing and semantics; and to convey clarity in vocal performance.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Miriam M. Wynn by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Miriam M. Wynn is a Standard subscriber.
• Miriam M. Wynn was last active on Voice123 209 days ago