Soft, Relaxed, Glaswegian
A confident smooth female British with a subtle Scottish accent
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Miriam was born in Glasgow where she trained for two years in Musical Theatre at the Dance School of Scotland. After leaving school she moved to London to further her training at Arts Educational Schools London graduating with a BA in Musical Theatre.
At college she played the roles of Peggy in Peggy Sue Got Married, Julie Jordan in Carousel, Precious in Steel Peir and Biddy Andreas in Three Birds Alighting on a Field. She also won the student of the year award in 2004.
Upon graduating Miriam went straight into the critically acclaimed production of Hair at The Gate theatre. She then went on to play the roles of Ali in Mamma Mia (West End), alt Tzeitel, u/s Chava and Hodel in Fiddler on The Roof (West End), Hunyak, u/s Roxie in Chicago (uk tour) and later took over the role of Roxie, Bettina in the new musical Dolly and the role on Colin in Mother Goose at the Nottingham Playhouse. She has also performed in an evening of Shakespeare monologues with theatre company Action to the Word and recently featured in a commercial for Dream Bingo.
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
My Studio Equipment
I have my own studio with a Macbook, Garage band and all the other necessities.
I am a trained experienced West End singer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Miriam Elwell-Sutton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Miriam Elwell-Sutton is a Standard subscriber.
• Miriam Elwell-Sutton was last active on Voice123 307 days ago