Indonesian, young, female, cheerful, professional
- Wonderful, nice tonal quality for manual.
- Good articulation and intonation for audio books and narration.
- Professional and bit cheerful for corporate.
- Soft, classy, cheerful for stories.
- Natural, ordinary people's style for public testimony in advertisement.
- Bright, confident, expressive for online training.
- Mature, wise, loving for young mother's voice.
- Cheerful and childish for child's voice.
- Natural and elegant in dialog.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Indonesian, Indonesian with Javanese dialect, English with Indonesian accent
My Voice Experience
Expert at providing voice-over for webinar (Seagate); smart phone app (Nemo Language Apps); manual and online training (Monsanto, Williams Sonoma, Kimberly-Clark); telephone hotline (LafargeHolcim Indonesia); instructional videos (Microsoft, sync); animation “Pippi dan Sebatang Pohon” (“Pippi and Manggu Tree”), project of KPK (Indonesian Corruption Eradication Commission); games (Juasapp Prank Calls App); PSA (Kartini Day), etc.
As a volunteer VO Talent for Mitra Netra Foundation, an education and development center for the blind, I have read hundreds of novels, children novels, financial books, motivation/self-help books, magazine, etc. written by international best-selling writers like "Harry Potter" series (J.K. Rowling), financial books by Robert T. Kiyosaki, etc. Besides, I also have read many legendary books written by some famous Indonesian writers like "Belenggu" (Armijn Pane), "Kubah" (Ahmad Tohari), motivation books by Tung Desem Waringin, novels by Marga T. and Ayu Utami, etc. The audio books are collected by 43 blind institutions and libraries of special school for the blind and listened by more than 2,000 blinds all over Indonesia.
I was graduated from Universitas Nasional Jakarta, Faculty of Letters, English Literature major (Bachelor's degree)..
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE IN VOICE OVER INDUSTRY
1. Indonesian Copywriter and Voice Director for Pantene TVC.
2. VO Talent, Copywriter, and Producer for some PSAs produced by Indonesian Voice Talent.
3. Participant in the Two-Day Training on “Reading Book for the Blind” organized by Mitra Netra Foundation, Jakarta.
4. Participant in the Three-Day Training on “Structure Editing of Digital Talking Book with SigtunaDAR 3 Software” organized by Mitra Netra Foundation, Jakarta.
5. Member of Paguyuban Olah Seni Theater Community.
6. Student of CMC Broadcasting Study, Jakarta (2000).
My Studio Equipment
Mixer, speaker, computer, mic, monitor comp + TV, headphone, sound card
- Volunteer audio book reader for the blind.
- Translator from English into Indonesian, and vice versa.
- Scriptwriter, copywriter, ghostwriter and editor.
- Producer for PSAs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Mila Kartina by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mila Kartina is a Premium subscriber.
• Mila Kartina has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours